DiscoveryQuant 3.0 Software expedites the method development process from existing database information, automates on-column optimization, and easily analyzes and processes multiple samples at the same time. Supported on all AB SCIEX MS platforms (TripleTOF®, QTRAP®, and Triple Quad™ systems) and with the ability to seamlessly communicate with MultiQuantTM 3.0 Software, DiscoveryQuant 3.0 Software ensures success in high throughput drug discovery and development.
"Discovery labs continue to search for ways to improve efficiency to address the demands of fast turn-around times required in the drug candidate screening process," said Joe Fox, Senior Director of Pharma Business at AB SCIEX. "Our goal is to offer best-in-class system solutions and DiscoveryQuant 3.0 software in combination with our LCMS platforms stays true to that, as it provides scientists with the ability to rapidly develop methods for all molecule types, in a high throughput environment."
In addition to reducing tedious LC/MS method development times with fast, robust and reliable processes, DiscoveryQuant 3.0 Software's offers:
- Fully automated workflow to optimize 100's of compounds.
- Comprehensive Database to search and see all the history on that compound for optimization and chromatography development. Time saving benefit: ability to build a custom method with a mix of compounds (of your choice) and with a few clicks, have the method ready to acquire data.
- Single software allowing a combined workflow that optimize and analyze in one software.
- Chromatune to enable on-column MRM optimization to eliminate false positives.
- Integration with MultiQuant 3.0 software to gain efficiency between the discovery and development stages of sample analysis/quantitation.
- TOF support to continue acquisition of quantitative data and mine for other information simultaneously.
- Peptide method optimization guidelines that enable scientists transition seamlessly from the traditional small molecule method development processes.
About AB SCIEX
AB SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. The company's global leadership and world-class service and support in the liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry industry have made it a trusted partner to thousands of the scientists and lab analysts worldwide who are focused on basic research, drug discovery and development, food and environmental testing, forensics and clinical research. With over 25 years of proven innovation, AB SCIEX excels by listening to and understanding the ever-evolving needs of its customers to develop reliable, sensitive and intuitive solutions that continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis. For more information, please go to www.absciex.com.
Follow AB SCIEX on Twitter @ABSCIEX and on Facebook.
AB Sciex Instruments Are For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The trademarks mentioned herein are the property of AB Sciex Pte. Ltd., or their respective owners. AB SCIEX™ is being used under license.
© 2014 AB SCIEX.