Research and Markets: Influenza Vaccine Market Opportunities and Challenges: Worldwide Forecast
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/e01e5a/influenza_vaccine) has announced the addition of the "Influenza Vaccine Market Opportunities and Challenges: Worldwide Forecast" report to their offering.
Last few years have seen renewed interest in the vaccines market, overcoming the prevailing view that vaccines are a low-margin business with high barriers to entry. The flu vaccines market has been at the forefront of this trend, partially fuelled by the fear of an impending pandemic. As a result global influenza vaccine market has experienced phenomenal growth in recent years at a compound annual growth rate of more than 65% between 2008 and 2010. This growth was mainly driven by the global spread of H1N1 influenza. But in the year 2011 H1N1 pandemic flu vaccine market declined due to waning threat of swine flu disease. However seasonal influenza vaccine market is predicted to grow year on year and cross US$ 4 Billion by 2015.
Unlike some other pharmaceutical products, influenza vaccines are equally important in both developed and developing nations. In the developing countries, dealing with infectious diseases remains the highest priority in healthcare. It is predicted that in the next 5-6 years seasonal influenza vaccine sales would increase significantly.
Renub Research report entitled Influenza Vaccine Market Opportunities and Challenges: Worldwide Forecast critically examines the influenza vaccines market through a comprehensive review of information. This report provides market prospects, Key products detailed sales forecasts, discussions of pipeline developments and analyses of commercial drivers and challenges, including revenue of key players from seasonal and H1N1 influenza vaccine as well as Strengths and Weakness analysis of key players in influenza vaccine segment.
This report examines the following markets for influenza vaccines:
- Global Influenza vaccine market (2005 - 2015)
- Global Seasonal influenza vaccine market has been covered from (2003 - 2015)
- Global Swine Flu (H1N1) influenza vaccine market has been covered from (2009 - 2012)
- Top 7 Countries (United States, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Japan) seasonal vaccine market data from (2005 - 2015)
- Top Brands Seasonal influenza vaccine market performance (Fluarix, Afluria, Flumist, Influvac) market performance and forecast
• Top companies Swine Flu vaccine market performance (AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Sanofi-Pasteur)
This section covers the key facts about the major companies that play an important role in Influenza Vaccine Market:
- Novartis AG
• Sanofi Pasteur
All the companies have been analyzed from three headings:
- Revenue of the company from influenza vaccines (swine flu & seasonal flu)
- Strength of the company in influenza vaccine market
• Weakness of the company in influenza vaccine market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/e01e5a/influenza_vaccine
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716