- Rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and inflammatory bowel disease account for majority of TNF inhibitor treatments
- Remicade, Humira and Enbrel jointly account for 40.1% market share
- Benlysta (systemic lupus erythematosus) for will reach sales of $401m in 2016
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- TNF inhibitors indicated for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and inflammatory bowel disease formed the largest share of the market, according to a new report available on companiesandmarkets.com. The top three products: Remicade, Humira and Enbrel accounted for 40.1% of the market in 2010.
The Immunomodulators Market Outlook to 2016
GSK and Human Genome Sciences' Benlysta was the first product to be approved for the treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus in the past 30 years, a key step in the disease treatment. Benlysta will reach sales of $401m in 2016.
The report provides comprehensive coverage of the global immunomodulators market, incorporating disease overviews, and epidemiological analyses. This report captures and assesses leading marketed products, R&D pipelines, sales forecast and key market players. It also highlights key trends that will influence sales through 2016.
* Assess the patient potential and treatment trends of the major immune related diseases globally.
* Analyse the dynamics of the immunomodulators market and understand the impact of key R&D events, market trends, and issues.
* Gain up-to-date competitive intelligence and understand the major issues affecting key pharmaceutical marketers.
* Identify the leading pipeline products in the forecast sales to 2016.
* Develop strategies for success in the future CNS market.
Your key questions answered
* What are the current growth drivers in the global immunomodulator market?
* What are the new therapeutic approaches in the immunomodulators market and which of these offer significant potential in the future?
* What is the forecast commercial potential of the most promising compounds in clinical development?
* Who are the leading players in each indication in the immunomodulators market, and what are their strategies?
* How will the launch of late stage pipeline products and patent expires impact the market to 2016?
Companies & Markets
London (UK): +44 (0) 203 086 8600
KEYWORDS: United Kingdom Europe
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Biotechnology Clinical Trials Infectious Diseases Medical Devices Pharmaceutical