—Moves to Expanded Headquarters on Broadway in New York City—
NEW YORK, Oct. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- GendeLLindheim BioCom Partners (BCP) today announced that it has added a branding/marketing firm and a social media partner to its growing network of experts. BCP partners with a variety of experts to provide top-level yet cost-effective communications services that are affordable for even small and emerging clients. Our network of services includes graphic design (websites, fact sheets, brochures), video production and specialized media placements. BioCom Partners is a boutique public relations/investor relations agency founded by industry veterans Barbara Lindheim and Stephen Gendel to service biotechnology and life sciences enterprises.
"Our combination of flexibility and expertise has enabled us to provide highly effective strategic communications support to life sciences innovators working to produce breakthroughs in genomics, biopharmaceuticals, genetic medicine, life science tools, medical devices and molecular diagnostics," said company co-founder Barbara Lindheim. "Our impact is apparent in the many financings, partnerships, successful product launches and attractive exits we have helped our clients achieve."
Recently BCP ran a social media campaign for a patient advocacy group that in its first days generated over 200 Facebook "likes" and attracted followers on Twitter who have a combined total of 185,000 followers. Other recent achievements include:
- Utilizing innovative social and broadcast media placements to support patient recruitment for a challenging clinical trial.
- Implementing a broad media outreach program with our marketing partner that generated high quality leads for an overseas contract manufacturing client.
- Placing an article highlighting the innovative technology of our molecular diagnostics client in an advocacy newsletter reaching thousands of customers.
- Directing the messaging, targeting and positioning for the successful, high-profile launch of a biotechnology company focusing on a brand new area - prebiotics and the human microbiome.
- Creating and successfully launching a national patients' rights program for cancer advocacy organization clients.
"Barbara and I provide personal hands-on services to our clients, rather than running a personnel-heavy agency," said company co-founder and former CNBC correspondent Stephen Gendel. "We work directly with our clients to strategize and plan innovative programs to meet their needs, so they get top level counsel with a streamlined team that makes our services both expert and affordable."
BioCom Partners also announced its relocation on October 1, 2011 to expanded headquarters facilities on Broadway in New York City, close to Penn Station and Times Square. BioCom Partners had been headquartered in New York's Financial District since its founding.
"Our new office location moves us closer to to the business and media hubs in mid-Manhattan and will make it easier for clients to meet at our facilities," said Barbara Lindheim. "Our new location complements the office that we established in Los Angeles last year to better serve our clients on the West Coast."
The company's new offices are located at 1375 Broadway, 11th floor, New York, NY, 10018, telephone 212-584-2276. For further information, contact Stephen Gendel or Barbara Lindheim at [email protected]. Visit our Website at www.biocompartners.com, or follow us on Facebook at GL BioCom Partners.
SOURCE GendeLLindheim BioCom Partners