The patients who rely on your scientific leadership are expecting more. How are you meeting their needs? While intensive research and study are still a prerequisite for success, there is a better way to develop treatments. Download today!
When it comes to the conduct of pediatric clinical trials, there are a number of things you need to consider in order to ensure the successful conduct of a study. From study design to logistics to recruitment, this webinar will look at the key differences between studies conducted in pediatric populations and studies conducted in adult populations. Register now.
This webinar will benefit Investors and executives at Biotech and Pharma companies interested in increasing portfolio value through Product Ideation, an often-overlooked creative process utilizing the 505(b)(2) pathway that drives innovative products to market with lowest cost, time, and risk. Register Now
The development of New Chemical and Biological Entities is becoming more and more challenging.
Join Dr. Lorna Speid and Dr. John Burke for this webinar as they discuss:
- how to develop a Regulatory Strategy
- case studies on how Model-Aided Drug Invention can support regulatory strategy
- and more
Global wearable device traffic is expected to surpass 40 zettabytes by 2020...one zettabyte equals 1 trillion gigabytes. And this big data explosion is just as apparent within clinical trials.
Learn how data-driven decision-making solutions based on evolving technology are influencing strategies for managing risk, quality and performance management. Register now.
During this webinar, experts from Catalent will discuss:
- How clinical supply and the supply chain change as a program progresses through Phase I, Phase II and Phase III
- Which study characteristics contribute most significantly to clinical supply complexity and with these identified, how to build an informed and proactive supply strategy
- How regulatory and quality requirements can vary by region and what you can do to prepare to meet them
- Important clinical supply quality considerations when running studies in regions undergoing significant regulatory changes.
Join an industry expert in this webinar for key insights on stability testing to support various stages of development and regulatory filings (IND, NDA and ANDA). Register here.
Join Cardinal Health Specialty Solutions as we review the biosimilar landscape and identify key strategies for overcoming regulatory barriers and getting your biosimilar to market quickly.
Getting a new product from the bench into the clinic is a complex endeavor. This webinar will provide an overview of the clinical, nonclinical, CMC, and regulatory activities necessary for a successful IND submission. Register Now.
Join C3i Solutions’ thought leaders for an interactive webinar to discuss the importance of patient engagement in your organization, including striking the right balance between technology and that all- important human touch. Register now!