The PHT eCOA System was chosen by 12 different pharmaceutical and biotech clients to collect patient-driven eData for 20 clinical research programs in 11 therapeutic areas. PHT is seeing strong demand for eCOA Systems across therapeutic areas with adoption increasing greatly in oncology, immunology and endocrinology indications along with respiratory and neurology. Sales were both direct to customer and through CRO partnerships.
Demand for PHT Clinical Science and Consulting Services reached an all-time high as sponsors now require a broader range of services from eCOA providers. PHT Scientists work collaboratively with sponsors and outcomes researchers to ensure instruments are appropriate for electronic platforms, meet trial participant and clinician needs and match regulatory expectations.
PHT President and CEO Philip Lee said, "Sponsors and CROs have chosen PHT for over 675 clinical trials because they recognize that paper diaries are inadequate for supporting their needs and want to realize the many benefits of using an eCOA System to collect accurate patient data. PHT is well positioned for continued growth with a world-class team committed to maximizing customer value and convenience."
Additional Q3 highlights included:
- Agile Therapeutics chose the LogPad® System to collect patient and clinician data for its Phase 3 trial of the Twirla® investigational contraceptive patch.
- PHT chose the Dell Venue 11 Pro tablet running Windows 8.1 to run the SitePad® to offer a superior user experience in clinical trials.
- Vice President of Clinical Science and Consulting Services Dr. Susan Dallabrida is one of this year's PharmaVOICE 100 most inspiring people in life sciences.
- Industry Recognition – The PHT Patient Connect™ Engagement App which makes participating in clinical studies easier for patients was one of only three finalists for the 2014 SCDM Technology Innovation Award.
- PHT was named among the Boston Business Journal's list of the area's 100 largest private companies for the third time.
About PHT Corporation
PHT Corporation is the eClinical innovator leading the adoption of patient-driven mobile apps for better clinical research. The PHT electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) system collects and reports secure real-time patient data from the latest mobile devices. PHT scientific, regulatory and technological expertise combined with quality outcomes data enable clients to make research decisions with confidence. Sponsors and CROs have leveraged the PHT Patient Suite in over 675 trials resulting in 21 regulatory approvals. Visit phtcorp.com for more information on PHT. Follow PHT on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube.