<0> Research and Markets: Biosimilars in Developed Countries - Launch of Biosimilar mAbs in Europe and New Regulatory Pathways in the US to Spur Market Growth </0>
<0> Research and MarketsLaura Wood, Senior Manager.U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716Sector: </0>
() has announced the addition of the report to their offering.
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest report, Biosimilars in Developed Countries - Launch of Biosimilar mAbs in Europe and New Regulatory Pathways in the US to Spur Market Growth that provides key data, information and analysis of the major trends and issues affecting the biosimilar market in developed countries covering the US, the top five European markets and Japan.
The report provides a comprehensive insight into the biosimilar market, and offers market forecasts by geography as well as biosimilar categories. It also provides the drivers and restraints affecting the biosimilars market, as well as the business environment and the key success factors in the global biosimilar industry. In addition, the report describes the regulatory environment in the US, top five European markets and Japan with respect to biosimilars. Finally, the report looks into the competitive landscape of the biosimilar industry by offering profiles of key players in the industry and the analysis of major deals that have taken place.
- Data and analysis on the biosimilar market in the leading geographies of the world - the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan.
- Market forecast for global biosimilar market from 2011 to 2018, by geography as well as product category.
- Key drivers and restraints that have had a significant impact on the market globally as well as at national level.
- The regulatory environment for biosimilars in the US, the EU and in Japan.
- Analysis of competitive environment in the industry and profiles of key players in the biosimilar market. The companies studied in this report are Sandoz, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Hospira, Dr. Reddy's, Biocon, Intas, Celltrion and 3S Bio.
- Key M&A activities and Licensing Agreements that took place between 2009 up until February 2012 in the global biosimilar market.
- Dr Reddy's Laboratories
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Intas Pharma
- Samsung Biologics
For more information visit