DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/970f11/the_coming_age_of) has announced the addition of the "The Coming Age of Biosimilars - Regulatory Development and Alliance Strategies Intensify Interest in a Developing Market" report to their offering.
Biosimilars are attracting significant attention at present as companies from all sectors of the biopharmaceutical market are investigating the opportunities they present.
Opinion is split as to the true potential of this market with some predicting it will grow to the multi-billion dollar level within five years, while others point to the limited impact of biosimilars in Europe to date to suggest that it will never be a major threat to branded biologics.
Biosimilar pipelines are rapidly shifting away from the initial focus on the older, less complex, biologics towards the higher earning monoclonal antibodies as well as developing, so called, biobetters - similar biologics which offer improvements over the originator.
The Coming Age of Biosimilars is a consultancy-style report focused on the many increasing topics of biosimilars and their impending impact on the pharmaceutical industry. This report will provide insights into the drivers & resistors, the developing pipeline, the regulatory pathways, and the competitive landscape for biosimilars.
Reasons to Purchase
- Understand the current state of the biosimilars market and the drivers & resistors which will impact the area's future growth
- Identify & exploit effective biosimilar defense or launch strategies depending upon your company's stance on their impending arrival
- Gain insights into the regulatory pathways currently in place, or in process, in the markets you are targeting for biosimilar entry
- Quickly get up to speed on the current global competitive biosimilar marketplace broken down by company type and region
- Compare your biosimilar strategies with that of your competitors and the other players in the biosimilar industry
Key Topics Covered:
Introduction to the biosimilar market
- The story so far
- Drivers and resistors to market growth
The Biosimilar pipeline
- - Key opportunities
- Dr. Reddy's
- - Success factors
- Developing biobetters
- - Biosimilar defence strategies
- - Key takeaways
The Regulatory pathways
- Global versus regional development
- Key takeaways
Review of the competitive landscape
- Strategic analysis of the key players in the biosimilar market
- Case studies
- Dr. Reddy's
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/970f11/the_coming_age_of.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Biotechnology Pharmaceutical Professional Services Other Professional Services