DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/663d14/biotechnology_in_t) has announced the addition of the "Biotechnology in the Netherlands" report to their offering.
Biotechnology in the Netherlands industry profile provides market size and segmentation data (value 2006-10, and forecast to 2015), textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, and macroeconomic information. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Netherlands biotechnology market.
The Dutch biotechnology market had total revenue of $340.1 million in 2010, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% between 2006 and 2010.
Medical/Healthcare sales proved the most lucrative for the Dutch biotechnology market in 2010, with total revenues of $261.6 million, equivalent to 76.9% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.4% for the five-year period 2010 - 2015, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $441.4 million by the end of 2015.
Why Buy This Report
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the biotechnology market in the Netherlands
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the market
- Company profiles (Actelion, Astra Zeneca, Biogen Idec -Avonex) reveal details of key players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Netherlands economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Netherlands biotechnology market by value in 2010?
- What will be the size of the market in 2015?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the market?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/663d14/biotechnology_in_t
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: Europe Netherlands
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Biotechnology