DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b2f35f/emerging_opportuni) has announced the addition of the "Emerging Opportunities in Biosimilar and Biobetter Drugs Markets" report to their offering.
The biosimilar and biobetter drugs market has started to position itself in a grand manner following a series of changes in regulatory framework in many countries. The biosimilar market segment represents a host of opportunities to the generics manufacturers to enter in a market, which is largely driven by commands premium prices and unmet needs. Backed by this feature, the market is continuing to outperform the global pharmaceutical market.
Emerging Opportunities in Biosimilar and Biobetter Drugs Markets provides a detailed overview and a succinct, but deep-dive analysis on the biosimilar and biobetter drugs segments. The report discusses various exclusive features of biobetter drugs and studies their importance in meeting the future demand. It also highlights various emerging trends in the market and relates these with the future market growth.
The key objective of this report is to identify and probe into the emerging opportunities in the biobetter and biosimilar drugs market. It also tries to estimate the opportunities in various biological drugs segments including monoclonal antibodies, Erythropoietin and insulin, thus giving a complete idea about the market dynamics to the target audience of this report.
The report Emerging Opportunities in Biosimilar and Biobetter Drugs Markets also includes information on the key players in the industry and their product portfolio. This will enable the target audience of this report in understanding the contemporary industry scenario. Besides, the report gives complete information on various products whose patents are on the verge of expiration and thus, it is offering huge opportunities for generics manufacturers. Some of the key findings of report are given below:
- The clause of 12 Year Exclusivity for biologics in the US healthcare reform bill is going to have a long term impact on the growth of biosimilar drugs market
- The increasing application of monoclonal antibodies in the cancer treatment is going to boost the demand of biosimilar and biobetter drugs in this market segment
Key Topics Covered:
- Research Methodology
- Biosimilar and Biobetter Drugs An Overview
- Global Biologics Drugs Market Overview
- Biosimilars and Biobetters: Opportunity and Market Assessment
- Opportunity Evaluation in Different Segments
- Recent Industry Trends and Growth Drivers
- Key players Profile and Recent Activities
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b2f35f/emerging_opportuni
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: United States North America New York
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Biotechnology Pharmaceutical