SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- New functions and features assist BayBio visitors in discovering biotechnology related content at the Northern California life science association’s new websites www.baybio.org and www.baybioinstitute.org.
“We began with a basic premise: simplify the experience for our visitors,” said BayBio’s Gail Maderis, president and CEO. “Our intention is to make it easier to navigate our site, to find event registrations, archived presentations, legislative positions, volunteer opportunities, jobs and general information on our community.”
The new websites will provide visitors with content specific to the Northern California life sciences cluster. New features include:
- The President’s Desk provides commentary on trends and current events affecting our community
- The BayBio Career Center, powered by BioSpace, allows you to post and review resumes for free and provides steep discounts for member companies to post jobs
- The calendar of events is easier to use and more comprehensive than ever. Submit events, register online and view past presentations
- BayBio Notes provides Northern California-specific comprehensive news updated daily, including feeds from Business Wire and Xconomy.
- A ticker tape recognizes our major underwriters, the BayBio Partners
- Discover volunteer opportunities to improve science education at www.bio-community.org
- Hot buttons on the front page will give you more prompt access to the activities you care about – event registration, membership, business solutions and more.
- Access new discounts through BayBio Business Solutions, Member-to-Member and BayBio Advantage.
BayBio will be adding new functions over the course of the next several months, including a BioEntrepreneur Help Desk and Advocacy Action Center. The organization’s progress can be tracked through LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
BayBio designed the site internally and contracted New Possibilities Group to build out the new site.
BayBio is an association serving the life science industry in Northern California. The staff and services of BayBio are paid primarily through memberships, sponsorships, and event registration fees. BayBio provides these services through representatives in South San Francisco, Emeryville, Sacramento and through coalition partners in Washington, DC.
Travis Blaschek-Miller, 650-871-7101 ext. 207
KEYWORDS: United States North America California
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Biotechnology Clinical Trials Medical Devices Pharmaceutical