A warm thanks to all of the top-notch nominations we received in response to our call for emerging product leaders in drug development. Winners have been selected and are in the process of being notified today. We'll now announce the winners in Monday's FierceBiotech.
Although our contest is over, there's still a handful of slots available for BIO's Emerging Leaders Workshop. For just $449, up-and-coming product leaders at your organization will be treated to the following:
- 1.5 day lineup of discussions featuring luminaries in product development and commercialization
- Hands-on collaborative training sessions covering the entire development cycle
- Expert advice on building commercial blueprints, global clinical and regulatory strategies, biosimilars and patent reform, and more
- Admission to the 2011 BIO International Convention Welcome Reception at the Newseum
- Free access to the BIO Exhibition
Act now--the few spots remaining are sure to be gone soon. Consider any mid-level product manager in your organization who can benefit from this critical workshop. [Note: If you choose the $449 Emerging Leaders Workshop option, registration for the BIO Convention isn't necessary.] - Arsalan Arif, Group Publisher (twitter | email)
PS: We're close to selling out FierceBiotech's Best App in Town Executive Breakfast on Wednesday, June 29, taking place during BIO at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, DC. Register now before it's too late.