Procurement Analyst, Maplewood, MN Job
at 3M in Maplewood MN US
Organization: Corporate Staff Groups
Primary Location: USA Region-United States-Minnesota-Maplewood
Job Type: Entry Level
3M is seeking a Procurement Analyst for Corporate Sourcing Operations located in St. Paul, MN. Be part of what’s next!
Corporate Sourcing Operations is currently seeking a Procurement Analyst who will be responsible to assist Sourcing Operations by performing compliance reviews of 3M's procurement card activity, corporate policies, Sourcing business rules as well as being an active member of Sourcing’s ISO Team by conducting internal ISO 9001:2008 audits and participating in cross functional meetings. This involves working with various teams, both within and outside Sourcing, to establish and execute audit plans, upon request. Employee will use various tools to run reports, review, use established guidelines to analyze and issue results to appropriate audience with follow up as necessary. This job requires balancing several responsibilities and priorities. Employee's supervisor is consulted for assistance in problem areas.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement compliance reviews of 3M’s procurement card activity
- Conduct compliance reviews of miscellaneous Sourcing processes
- Preparing for and conducting internal ISO audits
- Perform additional tasks and participate on teams as needed
- Detail orientation with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Self motivated with ability to influence others with credibility and confidence
- Fundamental knowledge of basic auditing techniques, 3M policies and Sourcing business rules. Knowledge and understanding of Sourcing Operations overall process
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, GCMS, Lotus Notes
- Client service focus with excellent interpersonal skills and high ethical standards
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED is required
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in procurement and/or sourcing is required
- Bachelor’s degree complete or current enrollment in a 4-year degree program is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access is preferred
- ISO auditor certification is preferred
- SAP experience is preferred
- Auditing experience is preferred
Location: St. Paul, MN
Relocation: Is not authorized
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs about 88,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 70 countries. Be part of what’s next! Join 3M – follow us @3MCareers and learn more at YouTube.com/3MCareers.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M.
3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Recent jobs at 3M
- Key Account Manager Job at 3M, Anywhere
- Clinical Sales Representative Job at 3M in Montreal Qc CA
- Global Product Marketer - Personal Safety Division Job at 3M in Maplewood MN US
- Library Systems Core Portfolio Manager Job at 3M in Maplewood MN US
- I3 - Product Development Engineer Job at 3M in Maplewood MN US