Future Opportunity-Clinical Data Manager
at Genomic Health, Inc. (Anywhere)
The Clinical Data Manager (CDM) at Genomic Health, Inc. (GHI) is responsible for ensuring the accurate, complete and timely collection and delivery of laboratory and clinical data for analysis, reporting and presentation. The CDM is expected to provide functional expertise to study teams.
- Develop working knowledge of GHI study initiation, execution, analysis and closing procedures; study-related documentation; and study, program and business goals and milestones.
- Ensure the accurate, complete and timely collection and validation of laboratory and clinical data for research studies.
- Drive best practices to build database structures, for the effective and efficient maintenance and management of laboratory and clinical data for research studies.
- Drive standardization and best practices for the construction of datasets and delivery of presentation output for the analysis and reporting of laboratory and clinical data for research studies.
- Ensure the preparation and maintenance of documentation, as required by departmental standard operating procedures and practices, or regulations.
- Drive the definition and utilization of data management systems and best practice processes and procedures, to support efficient and effective study execution.
- Requires 5 + years of experience as a Clinical Data Manager.
- Demonstrated competency with, and ability to develop and deploy data management processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated competency in the utilization of Microsoft tools, specifically Word; Excel; PowerPoint; and/or Project.
- Demonstrated proficiency with relational databases, clinical data management systems and SQL.
- Demonstrated proficiency with SAS and/or other programming languages.
- Demonstrated excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality results in a timely manner, either independently or by directing others.
- Demonstrated excellent organization skills and detail orientation.
- Demonstrated excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be highly effective and influential in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE