Associate Systems Analyst (R2)
at Pfizer Inc in Connecticut North America USA
Org Marketing Statement
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues are working together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Each position at Pfizer touches and contributes to the success of our business and our world. That's why, as one of the global leaders in the biopharmaceutical industry, Pfizer is committed to seeking out inspired new talent who share our core values and mission of making the world a healthier place.
This position is primarily responsible for the delivery of data processing and management services and the implementation, training, administration, and support of Drug Safety Research & Development (DSRD) systems in partnership with Business Technology (BT) and DSRD colleagues. This position uses knowledge of DSRD business processes, data, and technologies to provide effective data processing / management, system administration, and IT project related support services.
This position actively participates in troubleshooting, maintenance, validation, change control, disaster recovery, and contingency planning activities for DSRD systems. This positon works directly with DSRD colleagues to identify business requirements and data management needs, then conducts the key activities to ensure solutions and services meet customer requirements. This position performs relevant responsibilities in compliance with applicable local and/or global regulatory standards (e.g. OECD or FDA GLP regulations).
- Assist with DSRD data processing and management projects to support DSRD business lines
- Assist in effort to improve DSRD data quality, standardization, and accessibility
- Promote optimum data and information management strategies to ensure data integrity and customer support
- Serve as system administrator for DRSD applications
- Participate in creation of user/functional requirements and the execution of DSRD IT projects
- Assist with the maintenance of department SOPs pertaining to DSRD systems.
- Design, develop, manage, and deliver training programs and/or training documentation
- Assist in the authoring and management of system validation related records and documentation
- Initiate/create/maintain appropriate computer accounts and security levels for system users including management of group accounts, shared drives, and SharePoint sites - Perform relevant responsibilities in compliance with applicable local and/or global regulatory standards (e.g. MHRA or FDA GLP regulations)
- DSRD Scientists
- DSRD system users
- DSRD system owners
- Business Technology business partners
Bachelor of Science degree in science or technology field
Technical Skills Required:
- Knowledge and adherence to regulatory guidelines
- 1-3 years experience in clinical / non-clinical data processing and management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience quickly learning and leveraging new data collection and reporting systems
- Familiarity with DSRD business processes, protocols, and study reports
- Strong customer relationship, interpersonal, and team building skills
- Experience training users on the use of IT systems
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must be authorized to work for Pfizer in the U.S. at the time of the commencement of employment. Foreign national applicants who will need employer immigration sponsorship to obtain or continue work authorization must disclose that fact as part of the application process. Pfizer may consider in its sole discretion sponsoring a foreign national applicant for work authorization and/or permanent residence (green card) depending on its business needs.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE
Recent jobs at Pfizer Inc
- Regulatory Compliance Lead - Comparative Medicine at Pfizer Inc, Anywhere
- Clinical Research Pharmacist at Pfizer Inc in Connecticut Connecticut USA
- Senior Scientist- Cellular and Immunoassay at Pfizer Inc in Massachusetts Massachusetts USA
- Director / Sr. Director, Business Development, Vaccines, at Pfizer Inc in NewYork USA
- Change Management/Communications Lead (Sr. Manager) at Pfizer Inc in Connecticut USA