Associate Business Systems Content Management
at Eli lilly in Indianapolis, IN IN US
Lilly is the 10th largest pharmaceutical company in the world, and has been creating medicines that help improve peoples' quality of life for more than 135 years. Across the globe, we are a leader in investing in research and development and we also invest in our employees – in competitive salaries, training and development, and health.
The pharmaceutical industry is a complex, rapidly changing environment and we are looking for highly capable leaders to help us continue bringing innovation to patients.
If you are interested in being considered for employment at Lilly, we encourage you to review the following opportunity:
The purpose of the Associate – Content Management Systems role is to provide technical and operational assistance and support for multiple content management business systems across the entire Development Center of Excellence organization (DCoE). This role will work with the Consultant – Business Systems Content Management System in helping to drive and influence the operation, compliance, and quality of prioritized content management systems and provide support for DCoE Protect Lilly activities. In addition, this role will help support the adherence to documented business and IT systems processes related to the development, maintenance and lifecycle management of these systems.
Additionally, this role will be responsible for assisting in the communication of the risks, impacts, and tradeoffs associated with changing priorities to DCoE business operations leadership. This role may participate in the governance meetings and may assist in the development and execution of the strategic vision for organization. The Associate – Content Management Systems will also support the identification and communication of potential improvements to quality standards, business operations processes and IT processes.
Support Effective Technical, Administrative and Operational Support for specified DCoE Content Management Systems (75%):
- Provide trusted and valued support to DCoE Functional Components, Business Units, Discovery, PCD3, Regulatory and Safety leadership supporting specified Information Management and End User business systems and tools support activities.
- Assist and support all specified DCoE Content Management systems and End User business system/tool support, maintenance and deployment activities including all specified DCoE Protect Lilly activities.
- Develop relationships with key experts to help assist with strategic system related projects and tools on time and within budget. In partnership with the Regulatory, Safety, PCD3, Quality, LRL IT and other key business partners, determine and understand the system requirements, integrations and the necessary systems support resource demands needed for proper tiered system maintenance.
Implement Effective Customer Service Workflow Programs (25%):
- Work with the Consultant – Business Systems Content Managemen Systems and others provide effective systems/tools support as necessary to meet the Protect Lilly objectives as needed for the DCoE.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of experience in business administration, implementation, and/or maintenance of enterprise business systems (e.g. SharePoint, InfoPath, Content Management End User tools, Quality related systems, etc.)
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- 2-3 years of Pharmaceutical Industry Experience a strong plus
- Infrequent OUS travel may be required
- Demonstrated working knowledge and application of Computer System Quality Standards
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate complex analytical problems and recommend solutions based on analyses and business understanding
- Recognized strong customer focus
- Proven good communication and interpersonal skills
- Recognized flexibility to manage a number of different tasks
- Good oral/presentation and written communication skills, to multiple levels of an organization, both in small and large group settings
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, able to anticipate and recognize problems, diagnose root causes and execute or negotiate corrective action to resolve issues and prevent recurrence
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with team members and management with diverse interpersonal styles.
This position is not permanent. It is for a fixed duration for up to 4 years.
ELI LILLY AND COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Recent jobs at Eli lilly
- Sales Representative Boston MA Diabetes Primary Care at Eli lilly in Boston, MA MA US
- Consultant Project Management at Eli lilly in Indianapolis, IN IN US
- Sales Rep-COLLEGE STATION TX BMBU PC at Eli lilly in college Station, TX TX US
- Advisor Regulatory at Eli Lilly in San Diego California 92103
- Consultant LillyUSA Internal Communications at Eli lilly in Indianapolis, IN IN US