Global Communications Specialist Job
at 3M in Maplewood MN US
Organization: Safety & Graphics Business Gro
Primary Location: USA Region-United States-Minnesota-Maplewood
Job Type: Experienced
3M is seeking a Global Communications Specialist for the Personal Safety Division located in St. Paul, MN. Be part of what’s next!
The person hired for the position of Global Communications Specialist will propose, plan, produce and measure integrated strategic brand and communications projects and campaigns that support the 3M Personal Safety Division (PSD) Respiratory Business global marketing plans and brand strategy.
As a member of the global communications team you will manage your project budget and resources, and work with global and cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate has strong project management skills, and a strategic approach to communications.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develops and executes strategic communications plans that align to global Respiratory marketing plans
- Leads and manages strategic communications projects, communications deliverables for global product introductions, and development of brand messaging and positioning for respiratory business
- Develops and produces respiratory sales support tools and content
- Leads execution of division brand plans and ensures alignment and consistency
- Work closely with regions and subsidiaries on replication of global communications deliverables for the respiratory business
- Measures effectiveness of campaigns, new product introduction deliverables and sales tools
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum 3 years experience developing and executing strategic communications plans.
- Degree in Marketing Communications or related field, such as, advertising, public relations or mass communications.
- Experience with the communications mix (content generation, collateral, advertising, PR, photography, video production, websites, digital asset development, event coordination).
- Experience in brand building and brand management, development of messaging and positioning platforms, strategic communications planning
- Leads with high energy, confidence and passion
- Ability to engage and influence organization
- Well organized self starter who can effectively work in a fast paced environment
- Results oriented with strong process and execution skills
Location: St. Paul, MN
Sales Territory: N/A
Travel: May include up to 10% domestic
Relocation: Is not authorized
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs about 88,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 70 countries. Be part of what’s next! Join 3M – follow us @3MCareers and learn more at YouTube.com/3MCareers.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M.
3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Recent jobs at 3M
- Key Account Sales Manager Job at 3M in Rogers AR US
- Key Account Manager, Grocery Drug Channel Job at 3M, Anywhere
- Sourcing Analyst Job at 3M, Anywhere
- Sales Representative, Commercial Graphics; San Francisco, CA Job at 3M in San Francisco CA US
- Customer Account Analyst Job at 3M in Maplewood MN US