at Regeneron in New York NY U.S
Designs, specifies and commissions new and renovated biopharmaceutical process equipment. Provides engineering support and problem solving for existing equipment and manufacturing processes.
- Designs and specifies cGMP process equipment, piping, and/or controls.
- Manages small-to-mid sized projects related to process equipment and manufacturing.
- Assists in the design review, site acceptance and installation of equipment.
- Prepares piping and instrumentation diagrams and other related drawings.
- Develops Process Flow Diagrams for manufacturing processes.
- Supports QA/Validation department by preparation of design documents and assists in protocol execution.
- Assists in investigations of process equipment, utility systems, and control system anomalies, as well as safety incidents.
- Implements corrective/preventative actions for existing equipment and manufacturing processes.
- Prepares engineering evaluations and test plans for and executes modification change control documentation.
- May supervise mechanical, electrical, and automation contractors.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment by enforcing procedures, policies, and regulations.
- Maintains company reputation by enforcing compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- May supervise Contract Engineers, Construction Contractors and Automation Contractors.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of cGMPs and sanitary equipment design requirements.
- Knowledge of process control systems and automation; of engineering documentation required for cGMP process equipment.
- Knowledge of clean room design & function and biopharmaceutical equipment.
- Ability to understand project plans and schedules. Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, database management software, CAD software, and PCs.
Education and experience:
Requires BS/BA or higher in chemical engineering with 5+ years of experience in equipment process engineering. Direct experience with biopharmaceutical process equipment is preferred.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and is an affirmative action employer.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE
Recent jobs at Regeneron
- Scientist/Staff Scientist - Bioanalytical at Regeneron in Tarrytown NY US
- Senior Development Engineer at Regeneron in New York NY US
- Scientist Therapeutic Antibody Screening at Regeneron in NY NY US
- GLP Auditor at Regeneron, Anywhere
- Sr. HVACR Specialist at Regeneron in New York NY USA