Sales Representative- Perioperative Solutions; Southern New Jersey Job
at 3M in Rockleigh NJ US
Organization: Health Care Business Group
Primary Location: USA Region-United States-New Jersey-Rockleigh
Other Locations: USA Region-United States-Pennsylvania, USA Region-United States-Delaware
Job Type: Experienced
3M Infection Prevention is looking for Sales Representative for Preoperative Solutions. This territory will cover New Jersey and parts of Delaware and Pennsilvania. Be part of what's next!
Represents and develops 3M Infection Prevention Division’s Perioperative business (Perioperative, Patient Warming and Avagard™ Surgical Solution) in integrated health systems, independent hospitals and owned or affiliated surgery centers within an assigned territory. Responsible for clinical and concept selling of Perioperative products to acute care call points including surgeons, anesthesiologists, Perioperative nursing, Nursing Education, Labor and Delivery, Cath Lab, Infection Prevention, Emergency Department, Biomedical Engineering, Critical Care Units and all other relevant departments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for driving sales growth through collaborative efforts with other 3M Infection Prevention Division personnel including Monitoring Solutions sales representatives, Perioperative Solutions Clinical Specialists, Technical Consultants, Health Care Key Account Managers, distribution and OEM partners.
- Understands and effectively communicates clinical / business solutions to surgeons, anesthesiologists Perioperative staff, and other relevant key call points.
- Drives sales growth through customer/product knowledge, ability to identify key opportunities, gain access, and to implement marketing programs.
- Drives sales growth through collaborative efforts with other Infection Prevention Division sales and marketing personnel, distribution, and OEM partners.
- Uses territory analysis and opportunity assessment to create a business plan for growth.
You will be issued a company vehicle for this position.
No Relocation Assistant
Location: New Jersey
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree from an accredited University is required
- Minimum of three (3) years of sales experience is required
- Demonstrated experience calling on surgeons and peri-operative nurses and Infection Control in the acute care setting
- Strong clinical and concept selling skills
- Experience dealing with national contract, including negotiation and distribution management
- Knows and understands medical terminology, processes and procedures.
Strong computer skills i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint; uses technology, i.e., iPads
- Good communication skills with the ability to lead and teach
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs about 88,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 70 countries. Be part of what’s next! Join 3M – follow us @3MCareers and learn more at YouTube.com/3MCareers.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M.
3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Recent jobs at 3M
- Key Account Sales Manager Job at 3M in Rogers AR US
- Key Account Manager, Grocery Drug Channel Job at 3M, Anywhere
- Sourcing Analyst Job at 3M, Anywhere
- Sales Representative, Commercial Graphics; San Francisco, CA Job at 3M in San Francisco CA US
- Customer Account Analyst Job at 3M in Maplewood MN US